Education

February 21, 2011

Balcony - Awesome new track!




So earlier this week our boys at Balcony released their fourth musical masterpiece, titled the Morning After. Now I’m not really someone who likes to repeat myself when I talk (type), but hot damn! 

This track reverberates  through time and space and takes you to a place where life was once peaceful and serene, where you could lie in a meadow, holding the hand of your childhood sweetheart, not knowing or caring about the problems in the world,staring at the passing clouds, thinking about nothing but the moment you are in. 

One Moment. That moment. A perfect moment. 

I’ve been lost in this track for just about 2 hours now, and I’m seriously considering going for another few! Wow guys, job well-done, keep it up!


Vrede

oh and give Morning After a listen on their Facebook fan page, where you can also download their songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment Below